ExtAnt-SMAM™ SMA-Male External Antenna Adapter for SMA-Female Devices
The ExtAnt-SMAM™ by WirEng® is a top quality, state of the art single external antenna adapter cable suitable for a variety of RF devices, including modems, hotspots, routers, radios, transceivers, RF lab equipment, etc. The ExtAnt-SMAM™ features low loss gold plated center-pin connectors on both sides to maximize energy transfer. The cable measures 18 inches. This adapter cable is suitable for devices with a SMA-Female connector (the standard type, not the reversed-pin type). If your device has a second antenna port, because of its MIMO feature, then you will need to purchase two of these adapters as in MIMO systems the signal is split into two parts. If your device has a diversity or aux RF feature, then the purchase of a second adapter is recommended, but not required. The ExtAnt-SMAM™ by WirEng® is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a three-month warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- This adapter uses low-loss RG174 cable (18 inches long) to connect between SMA-Female devices and FME-Female equipment (for example, from a modem/hotspot/router that has a standard SMA-Female connector to an antenna with an FME-Female connector on its cable ending).
- The ExtAnt-SMAM™ can be used to connect your RF device to an antenna or a direct-connect booster/amplifier. Do not use the ExtAnt-SMAM™ with wireless boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as a direct connection to such devices may damage the equipment.
- If your device has a second antenna port, because of its MIMO feature, then you will need to purchase two of these adapters as in MIMO systems the signal is split into two parts. If your device has a diversity or aux RF feature, then a second adapter is optional.
- The ExtAnt-SMAM™ operating frequency range is DC-6000 MHz. The ExtAnt-SMAM™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are FME Male / SMA Male. The ExtAnt-SMAM™ can be used in indoors/outdoors environments.
- The ExtAnt-SMAM™ measures 18 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches and weighs 0.1 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. Three-month manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.