LightningPro™ Lightning Arrester for Modems Hotspots Routers Boosters, Amplifiers, Repeaters
The LightningPro™ by WirEng® is a high-power, high-reliability lightning-strike protector, highly recommended with every externally-mounted antenna for personal and equipment protection. The LightningPro™ state of the art circuitry will immediately short a lightning discharge into the household ground network when properly installed (reliable household ground connection required). The LightningPro™ can be used to protect a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (installation by the external antenna connector recommended) with modems, hotspots, and routers (by the equipment side), and many and with many other equipments in the DC to 6000MHz range. The LightningPro™ is ideal for areas where electric storms are common, but is also recommended in areas that only experience lightning activity rarely, as antennas tend to attract lightning just as lightning rods do. Because of its efficient inline design, the LightningPro™ produces almost no insertion loss and in extremely lightning-active areas two LightningPro™ are recommended (one right by the antenna, the other right by the equipment) for nearly absolute lightning-strike protection. The connectors on the LightningPro™ are N Male and N Female. The LightningPro™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The LightningPro™ is highly recommended with any external antenna system because antennas tend to attract lightning strikes just as lightning rods do.
- The LightningPro™ instantly re-routes the electric potential from the lightning strike into the household ground, protecting you and your equipment (reliable household ground connection required).
- The LightningPro™ is very easy to install and is highly recommended for your booster/amplifier/repeater system, and is also recommended if you are connected to any 50-ohm external antenna in any way (for example for your modem/hotspot/router). Because of its ultra-wide operational bandwidth and ultra-low insertion loss, the LightningPro™ is also recommended with external Wi-Fi antennas.
- The LightningPro™ operating frequency range is DC-6000 MHz. The LightningPro™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are N Male and N Female. The LightningPro™ can be used in indoors/outdoors environments.
- The LightningPro™ measures 2.7 x 1.2 x 0.8 inches and weighs 0.2 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.