UniAnt75™ Antenna for zBoost YX545-CP High Gain Omni Home/Marine/Boat/External
The UniAnt75™ by WirEng® is most possibly the only fully shielded, ground-plane, cellular-bands omni antenna in the market today! The UniAnt75™ is made in the USA using state of the art wide band technology that incorporates a network of many smaller antennas inside its radome, with the added enhancement of a large ground plane to enhance its gain, performance, and shielding of the outside signal from the inside signal when used with the zBoost YX545-CP. The UniAnt75™ has a toroidal-shaped radiation pattern so that no waves are wasted up into the sky or down into the ground. The UniAnt75™ has the standard F-Female connector on it so that you may use the zBoost YX545-CP standard cable (or use WirEng® ultra-low loss ULL11-FM-FM-25FT, sold separately, for even more gain). The UniAnt75™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is therefore also perfect for any outdoor environment! The UniAnt75™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The UniAnt75™ is a very unique antenna, because it's omni-directional, shielded, and high gain! The UniAnt75™ is ideal when a directional antenna is not appropriate due to the different service provider tower locations, so that the zBoost YX545-CP will capture all available signals, but unlike other omni antennas, the UniAnt75™ is shielded, so your zBoost YX545-CP won't shut down due to inside-outside antennas interference!
- The UniAnt75™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth thanks to its stacked-dipole design. The UniAnt75™ is 100% compatible with the zBoost YX545-CP and it has the added benefit of creating a shielded zone right beneath it, therefore greatly reducing inside-outside feedback/loopback/interference problems!
- The UniAnt75™ is very similar to a lightning rod, so to protect yourself and your equipment from lightning strikes, WirEng®'s LightningPro75™ (SKU LPRO-75-OHM) is highly recommended.
- The UniAnt75™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 16 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 30°. The UniAnt75™ nominal impedance is 75 Ohm and the connector is the standard F Female. This is the white version for the zBoost YX545-CP (SKU ZBS-YX545-CP-UNI75). The UniAnt75™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed UniAnt75™ located substantially higher than the device location. The UniAnt75™ measures 12 x 26.5 x 12 inches and weighs 1.6 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 18 April, 2017.