AeriaLight-X™ Antenna for Huawei B68L Light and Compact
The AeriaLight-X™ by WirEng® is a compact and convenient antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. This AeriaLight-X™ set is made for the Huawei B68L and comes with 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss coaxial cable and adapter. The AeriaLight-X™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant. Medium-difficulty installation required (for best results, install as high as possible and, if more gain is needed, replace the included cables with as many WirEng®'s ULL240-FMEF-NM-25FT ultra-low loss cables as needed). This AeriaLight-X™ set is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- This AeriaLight-X™ set, made for enhancing the Huawei B68L signal strength and data throughput, incudes the AeriaLight-X™ and 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss coaxial cable and adapter for direct connection to the Huawei B68L.
- The AeriaLight-X™ for the Huawei B68L features ultra wide operational bandwidth and supports all Huawei B68L operating bands and modes.
- This AeriaLight-X™ system is made to enhance your Huawei B68L signal. For best results, simply install the AeriaLight-X™ on a standard TV antenna pole (1.25 inch diameter recommended) as high as possible above the roof line, run the included cables to your Huawei B68L, and enjoy the better signal and faster throughput!
- The AeriaLight-X™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 12 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 120° and a vertical aperture of 60°. This AeriaLight-X™ system is made for the Huawei B68L (SKU HUA-B68L-AERX) and is mainly recommended for Outdoors (Pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaLight-X™ located substantially higher than the Huawei B68L location. The AeriaLight-X™ itself measures 7 x 8 x 1.5 inches and weighs 2.4 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.