EMSplit™ Two-Way Splitter for SureCall Force5-50 Wide Band Bidirectional
The EMSplit™ by WirEng® is a two-way, wide band, bidirectional RF signal splitter that uses microstrip technology to virtually introduce no losses while splitting the RF signal into two equal, in-phase parts. Because of its ultra wide operating frequency range, the EMSplit™ can be used with the SureCall Force5-50 to connect two internal antennas to it, increasing its internal coverage. The connectors on the signal-split side are N female, and the connector on the device side is N male, so that you may connect the EMSplit™ directly to your device (this connector is removable in cases where you prefer using a cable instead), and an adapter to connect the EMSplit™ directly to the SureCall Force5-50 is included. The EMSplit™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The EMSplit™ can be used to split the SureCall Force5-50 internal-antenna signal so that two internal antennas can be used to expand its internal coverage.
- The EMSpli™ can also be used to split the SureCall Force5-50 external-antenna signal so that two external antennas can be aimed in two different directions, a situation that often arises when your system is shared by users served by different cellular service providers.
- Additionally, when more gain is required by an external antenna, the EMSpli™ can be successfully used to combine two directional antennas aimed in the same direction so that your total gain will increase by approximately 3dB (if both antennas are identical).
- The EMSplit™ operating frequency range is 450-5400 MHz. The EMSplit™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are N Female. The connector matching the SureCall Force5-50 inside-antenna side is included (SKU SRC-FORCE5-50-EMS). The EMSplit™ can be used in indoors/outdoors environments.
- The EMSplit™ measures 3.5 x 3.9 x 1 inches and weighs 0.6 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.