ULL11™ 75 Ohm Ultra Low Loss Coaxial Cable with F Male/Female Connectors 25 Feet (Gender-Changer Included)
The ULL11™ high performance coaxial cables by WirEng® have one of the lowest cable loss values in the market today, with less than a single dB loss at 850MHz and 25 feet, including connectors loss! The ULL11™ series has an impedance of 75 ohm and employs top quality plastics and metals to ensure ultra-low loss behavior and ultra-low total parasitic capacitance, for operational frequencies up to 6,000MHz! Cables from the ULL11™ series are also quite flexible and can be used indoors, outdoors, or even buried under ground. Because of their low loss quality, you can chain many ULL11™ cables together to achieve the desired cable length (two couplers included to have either male or female connector gender on either ends). The ULL11™ coaxial cables are made in the USA with domestic and imported components and include a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- Coaxial cables are critically important in any RF system, especially booster, amplifier, and repeater systems, which are usually employed in low-signal areas. Using cables that are too thin or with improper impedance can have catastrophic consequences in such systems, especially if the required cable run is above 25 feet. Because of the very high frequencies employed by many service providers, we always recommend WirEng® ULL11® coaxial cables with any booster/amplifier/repeater system.
- The ULL11™ cable series also features ultra-low loss, top quality connectors so that the signal kept strong by the cable is not negatively affected at the extremities! The ULL11™ cables have a nominal impedance of 75 ohms and include two couplers to have either male or female connector genders on either ends.
- ULL11™ cables can be used from DC to 6,000MHz and are therefore suitable for all GSM/CDMA/TDMA/Cellular/DCS/PCS/AWS/XLTE/4GLTE/WiMAX systems with a characteristic impedance of 75 ohms.
- The ULL11-UNIV-25FT operating frequency range is DC-6000 MHz, with nominal impedance of 75 Ohm. The connectors are F-Male/Female/F-Male/Female (may include ultra-low loss barrel apdaers to achieve the described connector types). The ULL11-UNIV-25FT is mainly recommended for indoor/outdoor applications.
- The ULL11-UNIV-25FT measures 300 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches and weighs 2 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.