YagiRef2-QLP™ Very High Gain MIMO Ultra-Directional Dual Antenna for Modems Hotspots Routers Shielded Wide Band ±45° Polarizations
The YagiRef2-QLP™ by WirEng® is an ultra-directional, MIMO, shielded, all-weather dual antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The YagiRef2-QLP™ is one of the biggest MIMO cellular antennas in the market today, and has a very narrow radiation pattern for precise aiming and outstanding performance. The YagiRef2-QLP™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including MIMO modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 5400MHz range. The YagiRef2-QLP™ is ideal for MIMO devices and systems because it independently captures and transmits ±45° MIMO (45° clockwise and 45° counter-clockwise) radio waves as per MIMO standards, increasing not only the signal gain, but also the signal-to-noise ratio, which is critically important for download and upload speeds. The connectors on the YagiRef2-QLP™ are FME Male and N Female adapters are also included for connection to standard equipment/cables. The recommended distance between vertically-stacked antennas is 2 feet from bracket to bracket. The YagiRef2-QLP™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The YagiRef2-QLP™ is one of the biggest MIMO cellular antenna in the market today, enabling MIMO devices to work at their best thanks to two completely independent antennas, one in the +45° polarization mode, and the other in the -45° polarization mode (two cable runs required to connect to a MIMO device, not included).
- The YagiRef2-QLP™ features standard FME Male and also N-Female adapter cables, and can easily be installed on a single TV antenna pole (1.25 inches in diameter recommended).
- The YagiRef2-QLP™ can be used with MIMO modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications to enhance service rivaling active systems but without worrying about the operating bands, since the YagiRef2-QLP™ operates on virtually all cellular/data bands worldwide (device-specific adapters not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cables if you want to connect the YagiRef2-QLP™ directly to your device).
- The YagiRef2-QLP™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 24 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 35° and a vertical aperture of 45°. The YagiRef2-QLP™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female and FME Male. This is the gray version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU YQLP2-50-OHM). The YagiRef2-QLP™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed YagiRef2-QLP™ located substantially higher than the device location. The YagiRef2-QLP™ measures 51.5 x 36 x 12 inches and weighs 5.5 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.