EMSplit4™ Four-Way Wide Band Bidirectional Splitter for Boosters, Amplifiers, Repeaters - Direct-Connect
The EMSplit4™ by WirEng® is a four-way, wide band, bidirectional RF signal splitter that uses microstrip technology to virtually introduce no losses while splitting the RF signal into four equal, in-phase parts. Because of its ultra wide operating frequency range, the EMSplit4™ can be used in virtually any cellular/data band, including (but not limited to) 3G, 3.5G, 4G, HSPA, 4G WiMax, 4G LTE, 4G AWS, 4G XLTE, WiMax, and with many other applications in the 450MHz to 5400MHz range. The connectors on the signal-split side are N female, and the connector on the device side is N male, so that you may connect the EMSplit4™ directly to your device (this connector is removable in cases where you prefer using a cable instead). The EMSplit4™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The EMSplit4™ can be used to split the internal-antenna signal in booster/amplifier/repeater systems so that four internal antennas can be used to expand internal coverage. The EMSplit4™ will connect directly to your device via the included (removable) ultra-low loss coupler.
- The EMSplit4™ can also be used to split the external-antenna signal in booster/amplifier/repeater systems so that four external antennas can be aimed in four different directions, a situation that often arises when your system is shared by users served by different service providers.
- When more gain is required by an external antenna, the EMSplit4™ can be successfully used to combine four directional antennas aimed in the same direction so that your total gain will increase by approximately 9dB (if all antennas are identical).
- The EMSplit4™ operating frequency range is 450-5400 MHz. The EMSplit4™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are N Male/Female. This is the 50 Ohm impedance version (SKU EMS4-50-OHM). The EMSplit4™ can be used in indoors/outdoors environments.
- The EMSplit4™ measures 4.1 x 4.3 x 0.7 inches and weighs 0.7 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.