BoatAnt™ Marine Fully Enclosed Antenna for Amplifiers Boosters Repeaters, Modems, Hotspots, Routers (BTA-50-OHM)
The BoatAnt™ by WirEng® is a fully enclosed, all-weather, omnidirectional, ultra-linear antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The BoatAnt™ can withstand harsh environments such as the maritime environment and is therefore recommended for boats, vessels, yachts, oil rigs, and other sea/marine environments. The BoatAnt™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The connector type on the BoatAnt™ is N female. The BoatAnt™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The BoatAnt™ is a compact and efficient omnidirectional antenna especially suited for harsh environments.
- The BoatAnt™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external antenna.
- The BoatAnt™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the BoatAnt™ directly to your device).
- The BoatAnt™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 10 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 100°. The BoatAnt™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU BTA-50-OHM). The BoatAnt™ is mainly recommended for marine/outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed BoatAnt™ located substantially higher than the device location. The BoatAnt™ measures 2.4 x 7.8 x 2.4 inches and weighs 1.2 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.