GiAnt2™ in White Ultra-High Gain MIMO Dual Antenna for Modems Hotspots Routers Ultra-Directional ±45° Polarizations
The GiAnt2™ by WirEng® is an ultra-directional, shielded, all-weather, Dual/MIMO (±45°) antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The GiAnt2™ is most possibly the biggest and most powerful MIMO cellular antenna in the market today, and has an extremely narrow radiation pattern for precise aiming and unparalleled performance, rivaled only by active systems, but without worrying about which bands your device needs since the GiAnt2™ virtually supports all cellular/data bands worldwide! This latest version of the GiAnt2™ has a beautiful and fully protecting white coating for drastically extended durability and reliability! The GiAnt2™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including MIMO/Aux/Diversity modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 5400MHz range. The GiAnt2™ is ideal for MIMO devices because its ±45° MIMO (45° clockwise and 45° counter-clockwise wave polarizations) antennas are completely independent from each other to maximize CINR/SINR ratios and thus enhancing upload and download data rates. The connectors on the GiAnt2™ are FME Male, and N Female adapters are also included for connection to standard equipment/cables. The recommended distance for the vertically-stacked antennas is 2 feet from bracket to bracket. The GiAnt2™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The GiAnt2™ is most possibly the biggest MIMO dual cellular antenna in the market today! The GiAnt2™ makes MIMO devices work even where the signal is extremely faint, and it features two completely independent antennas, one in the +45°-polarized mode, and the other in the -45°-polarized mode (two cable runs required to connect to a MIMO device, not included).
- The GiAnt2™ features standard FME Male and also N-Female adapter cables, and can easily be installed on a single TV antenna pole (1.25 inches in diameter recommended). This latest version of the GiAnt2™ has a beautiful and fully protecting white coating for drastically extended durability and reliability!
- The GiAnt2™ can be used with MIMO modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications to enhance service rivaling active systems but without worrying about the operating bands, since the GiAnt™ operates on virtually all cellular/data bands worldwide (device-specific adapters not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cables if you want to connect the GiAnt™ directly to your device).
- The GiAnt2™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 28 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 20° and a vertical aperture of 30°. The GiAnt2™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female and FME Male. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU GNT2-50-OHM-W). The GiAnt2™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed GiAnt2™ located substantially higher than the device location. The GiAnt2™ measures 71 x 36 x 12 inches and weighs 6 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.