YagiRef2-Plus™ True MIMO Shielded Compact Wide Band Dual Antenna for Modems Hotspots Routers (±45° Polarizations)
The YagiRef2-Plus™ by WirEng® is a true MIMO ±45° MIMO (45° clockwise and 45° counter-clockwise wave polarizations), shielded, efficient, light and compact dual antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The YagiRef2-Plus™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including MIMO modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 5400MHz range. The YagiRef2-Plus™ doesn't take too much space, but it's highly efficient because it independently captures and transmits vertically- and horizontally-polarized waves as per MIMO standards, increasing gain and efficiency (RSSI and SINR/CINR). The connectors on the YagiRef2-Plus™ are FME Male and N Female adapters are also included for connection to standard equipment/cables. Single-to-Dual antenna pole mount adapter included. The YagiRef2-Plus™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The YagiRef2-Plus™ is a light, compact, yet powerful directional Dual antenna that truly captures and transmits both the +45° and -45°-polarized waves independently, as per strict MIMO specifications (two cable runs required to connect to a MIMO device, not included).
- The YagiRef2-Plus™ features standard FME Male and also N-Female adapter cables, and includes a single-to-dual pole adapter so that you'll be able to install the set on a standard TV antenna pole (1.25 inches in diameter recommended).
- The YagiRef2-Plus™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapters not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cables if you want to connect the YagiRef2-Plus™ directly to your device).
- The YagiRef2-Plus™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 14 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 70° and a vertical aperture of 70°. The YagiRef2-Plus™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female and FME Male. This is the gray version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU YRP2-50-OHM). The YagiRef2-Plus™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed YagiRef2-Plus™ located substantially higher than the device location. The YagiRef2-Plus™ measures 14 x 12 x 27.5 inches and weighs 5 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.