EMPatch-V-S™ Ultra-Thin Indoor Antenna for Boosters, Amplifiers, Repeaters (SMA Connector)
The EMPatch-V-S™ is a very thin, small patch antenna for situations where space is limited or a concealed antenna is required, such as in vehicles. The EMPatch-V-S™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the internal antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The EMPatch-V-S™ uses a velcro patch which is self-adhesive and can be placed on virtually any surface, so that the antenna can easily be attached and detached. The connector type on the EMPatch-V-S™ is SMA male and its cable is 10 feet long. The EMPatch-V-S™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The EMPatch-V-S™ is perfect as the internal antenna in a small vehicle, as it can simply be attached to a seat, roof, or other location central to the vehicle to avoid inside-outside antenna interference in mobile booster/amplifier/repeater systems.
- The EMPatch-V-S™ can also be attached to the back of a cell phone, smartphone, tablet, or cellular-enabled portable computer in low-power mobile booster/amplifier/repeater systems (as the internal antenna) to maximize energy transfer.
- The EMPatch-V-S™ requires no installation and it comes with 10 feet of cable which is typically more than sufficient for small spaces.
- The EMPatch-V-S™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 5 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 150°. The EMPatch-V-S™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is SMA Male. This is the black version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU EMPV-50-OHM-S). The EMPatch-V-S™ is mainly recommended for indoors/portable/vehicle applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed EMPatch-V-S™ located substantially higher than the device location. The EMPatch-V-S™ measures 2.3 x 4.4 x 0.4 inches and weighs 0.3 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.