DomeAnt™ Desktop/Portable/Vehicle Antenna for Boosters, Amplifiers, Repeaters, Modems, Hotspots, Routers
The DomeAnt™ by WirEng® is a desktop/portable/vehicle omni antenna suitable for a vast variety of applications. The DomeAnt™ is made in the USA using state of the art wide band technology for ultra-high efficiency response on all frequencies between 700MHz and 3800MHz, with the added enhancement of a powerful earth-magnet at its base for secure adhesion to metallic surfaces. The DomeAnt™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as either the internal or the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as a desktop/portable/vehicle external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The DomeAnt™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is also perfect as a portable antenna for the beach, camping, hotel, and for many other occasions. The connector type on the DomeAnt™ is SMA female. The DomeAnt™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The DomeAnt™ is a compact, portable/desktop/vehicle antenna featuring a powerful earth magnet at its base with magnetism-retaining feature, which is perfect for vehicle rooftop adhesion without installation.
- The DomeAnt™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external or internal antenna. Also perfect for the beach, camping, boats, and many other outdoor/indoor environments.
- The DomeAnt™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the DomeAnt™ directly to your device).
- The DomeAnt™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 6 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 100°. The DomeAnt™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is SMA Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU DMA-50-OHM). The DomeAnt™ is mainly recommended for desktop/indoors/outdoors/portable/vehicle applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed DomeAnt™ located substantially higher than the device location. The DomeAnt™ measures 4.6 x 5.6 x 4.6 inches and weighs 0.3 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. Patent Pending. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 27 April, 2017.