AeriaWide75™ Antenna for Wilson Home 4G 470001 Shielded Wide Band
The AeriaWide75™ by WirEng® is a shielded, efficient, light and compact antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The AeriaWide75™ is fully compatible with your Wilson Home 4G 470001 and comes with the standard F-Female connector so that you may use the cable that comes with the Wilson Home 4G 470001 to connect it (to increase the overall gain, we also recommend WirEng® ultra-low loss ULL11-FM-FM-25FT cables, sold separately). The AeriaWide75™ is ideal for your Wilson Home 4G 470001 because its back shield reduces inside-outside antenna feedback/interference. The AeriaWide75™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaWide75™ is an elegant, light, compact antenna that minimizes inside/outside antenna interference with the Wilson Home 4G 470001 thanks to its back shield.
- The AeriaWide75™ is also elegant and all-weather protected. It will withstand very high wind speeds and work even in very harsh weather environments.
- To protect yourself and your equipment from lightning strikes, WirEng®'s LightningPro75™ (SKU LPRO-75-OHM) is highly recommended.
- The AeriaWide75™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 10 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 70° and a vertical aperture of 70°. The AeriaWide75™ nominal impedance is 75 Ohm and the connector is F Female. This is the gray version for the Wilson Home 4G 470001 (SKU WLS-HOME-4G-470001-AWD). The AeriaWide75™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaWide75™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AeriaWide75™ measures 6 x 8 x 19 inches and weighs 1.3 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 27 April, 2017.