GiAnt75™ in White Ultra-High Gain Directional Antenna for Boosters, Amplifiers, Repeaters (75 Ohm Impedance)
The GiAnt75™ in White by WirEng® is an ultra-directional, shielded, all-weather antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The GiAnt75™ is most possibly the biggest cellular antenna in the market today, and has an extremely narrow radiation pattern for precise aiming and unparalleled performance. This latest version of the GiAnt75™ possesses stunning beauty, along with more durability and reliability than ever before! The GiAnt75™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The GiAnt75™ is ideal for amplifier systems in very low signal areas because its back shield reduces inside-outside antenna feedback/interference and its radiation pattern is too narrow to interfere with the system's internal antenna. The connector type on the GiAnt75™ is F Female. Hardware for every standard wave polarization (vertical, horizontal, -45° and +45°) also included. The GiAnt75™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- This latest version of the GiAnt75™ possesses stunning beauty, along with more durability and reliability than ever before! It is most possibly the only cellular antenna in the market today that makes amplifier/booster/repeater systems work in situations where it would be otherwise impossible due to extremely low, barely detectable signal levels!
- The GiAnt75™ is also very selective because of its laser-like radiation pattern, and can easily be used to discriminate among multiple service towers. Simply aim it at the tower of interest and signals from surrounding towers will be basically excluded from your system!
- The GiAnt75™ can also be used with other RF devices operating in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range and requiring a nominal impedance of 75 Ohm.
- The GiAnt75™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 27 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 20° and a vertical aperture of 30°. The GiAnt75™ nominal impedance is 75 Ohm and the connector is F Female. This is the white version with 75 Ohm impedance (SKU GNT-75-OHM-W). The GiAnt75™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed GiAnt75™ located substantially higher than the device location. The GiAnt75™ measures 71 x 12 x 12 inches and weighs 2.2 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.