YagiRef-QLP75™ Antenna for weBoost AG Pro 70 3G 460005 High Gain Shielded Wide Band
The YagiRef-QLP75™ by WirEng® is an ultra-directional, shielded, all-weather antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The YagiRef-QLP75™ is one of the biggest cellular antennas in the market today, and has a very narrow radiation pattern for precise aiming and outstanding performance. The YagiRef-QLP75™ is fully compatible with the weBoost AG Pro 70 3G 460005 and has an F-Female standard connector so that you may use the cable that comes with the weBoost AG Pro 70 3G 460005 to connect to it (for even more gain, we recommend WirEng® ULL11-FM-FM-25FT cable, sold separately). The YagiRef-QLP75™ is ideal for amplifier systems in low signal areas because its back shield reduces inside-outside antenna feedback/interference so that the weBoost AG Pro 70 3G 460005 can function at its maximum possible sensitivity. The YagiRef-QLP75™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The YagiRef-QLP75™ is one of the biggest cellular antenna in the market today, enabling the weBoost AG Pro 70 3G 460005 to work in situations where it would be otherwise impossible due to extremely low, barely detectable signal levels!
- The YagiRef-QLP75™ is also very selective because of its laser-like radiation pattern, and can easily be used to discriminate among multiple service towers. Simply aim it at the tower of interest and signals from surrounding towers will be basically excluded from your system!
- To protect yourself and your equipment from lightning strikes, WirEng®'s LightningPro75™ (SKU LPRO-75-OHM) is highly recommended.
- The YagiRef-QLP75™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 24 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 35° and a vertical aperture of 45°. The YagiRef-QLP75™ nominal impedance is 75 Ohm and the connector is F Female. This is the weBoost AG Pro 70 3G 460005 version (SKU WBT-AG-PRO-70-3G-460005-YQLP75). The YagiRef-QLP75™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed YagiRef-QLP75™ located substantially higher than the device location. The YagiRef-QLP75™ measures 51.5 x 12 x 12 inches and weighs 2 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.