AeriaFlex™ Antenna for OPISYS AVHR-5000N Compact On-Wall (use as Internal or External antenna)
The AeriaFlex™ by WirEng® is a very flexible and compact indoor/outdoor antenna. The AeriaFlex™ is fully compatible with the OPISYS AVHR-5000N as either the internal or the external antenna. Purchase two AeriaFlex™ to make your OPISYS AVHR-5000N installation much faster and easier! The connector type on the AeriaFlex™ is the standard N female (if you need coaxial cable, purchase as many WirEng®'s ULL240-NF-NM-25FT ultra-low loss cables as needed). The AeriaFlex™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaFlex™ is a very flexible antenna that can easily be attached to an inside or outside wall. When using the AeriaFlex™ for large interiors, simply purchase up to four AeriaFlex™, a 2-, 3-, or 4-way splitter (EMS-50-OHM, EMS3-50-OHM, EMS4-50-OHM), and as many ultra-low loss cables are needed (ULL240-NM-NM-25FT or ULL240-NF-NM-25FT).
- The AeriaFlex™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and is fully compatible with all OPISYS AVHR-5000N bands and operational modes as the external or internal antenna (or both if you purchase two AeriaFlex™).
- The AeriaFlex™ is perfect when the outside signal is at a good level (-95dBm or better) so that your OPISYS AVHR-5000N installation becomes very quick and easy. If you purchase two AeriaFlex™, simply place one on an outside wall in the direction of the cellular tower, and the other inside, in the direction opposite to the external AeriaFlex™ to avoid self-amplification.
- The AeriaFlex™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 7 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 150° and a vertical aperture of 90°. The AeriaFlex™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This version of the AeriaFlex™ has 50 Ohm impedance and is 100% compatible with the OPISYS AVHR-5000N (SKU OPS-AVHR-5000N-AFX). The AeriaFlex™ is mainly recommended for indoors/outdoors applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaFlex™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AeriaFlex™ measures 4 x 5 x 1.6 inches and weighs 0.7 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 18 April, 2017.