AeriaFlex™ Antenna for Clear RF WRE2710 Compact On-Wall (use as Internal or External antenna)
The AeriaFlex™ by WirEng® is a very flexible and compact indoor/outdoor antenna. The AeriaFlex™ is fully compatible with the Clear RF WRE2710 as either the internal or the external antenna. Purchase two AeriaFlex™ to make your Clear RF WRE2710 installation much faster and easier! The connector type on the AeriaFlex™ is the standard N female (if you need coaxial cable, purchase as many WirEng®'s ULL240-NF-NM-25FT ultra-low loss cables as needed). The AeriaFlex™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaFlex™ is a very flexible antenna that can easily be attached to an inside or outside wall. When using the AeriaFlex™ for large interiors, simply purchase up to four AeriaFlex™, a 2-, 3-, or 4-way splitter (EMS-50-OHM, EMS3-50-OHM, EMS4-50-OHM), and as many ultra-low loss cables are needed (ULL240-NM-NM-25FT or ULL240-NF-NM-25FT).
- The AeriaFlex™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and is fully compatible with all Clear RF WRE2710 bands and operational modes as the external or internal antenna (or both if you purchase two AeriaFlex™).
- The AeriaFlex™ is perfect when the outside signal is at a good level (-95dBm or better) so that your Clear RF WRE2710 installation becomes very quick and easy. If you purchase two AeriaFlex™, simply place one on an outside wall in the direction of the cellular tower, and the other inside, in the direction opposite to the external AeriaFlex™ to avoid self-amplification.
- The AeriaFlex™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 7 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 150° and a vertical aperture of 90°. The AeriaFlex™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This version of the AeriaFlex™ has 50 Ohm impedance and is 100% compatible with the Clear RF WRE2710 (SKU CRF-WRE2710-AFX). The AeriaFlex™ is mainly recommended for indoors/outdoors applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaFlex™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AeriaFlex™ measures 4 x 5 x 1.6 inches and weighs 0.7 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.