AeriaFlex™ Compact On-Wall Antenna for TS9-SMK-Connector Devices
The AeriaFlex™ by WirEng® is a very flexible and compact indoor/outdoor antenna. The AeriaFlex™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as either the internal or the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The AeriaFlex™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant. The connector type on the AeriaFlex™ is N female, and this set includes cables and adapters for direct connection to devices with a TS9-SMK-female connector. The AeriaFlex™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaFlex™ is a very flexible antenna that can easily be attached to an inside or outside wall. This set includes 25 feet of low-loss cables for direct connection to TS9-SMK-connector devices.
- The AeriaFlex™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and is very light and compact. Can be used with TS9-SMK-connector boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external or internal antenna.
- The AeriaFlex™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (the cable in this set ends in a TS9-SMK-male connector for direct connection to a TS9-SMK-female device and to the AeriaFlex™ directly to your device).
- The AeriaFlex™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 7 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 150° and a vertical aperture of 90°. This AeriaFlex™ system is made for TS9-SMK-connector devices (SKU TS9SMKM-AFX) and is mainly recommended for Indoors/Outdoors applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaFlex™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AeriaFlex™ measures 4 x 5 x 1.6 inches and weighs 0.7 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.