YagiRef-Plus™ Shielded Compact Wide Band Antenna for CRC-9-Connector Devices
The YagiRef-Plus™ by WirEng® is a shielded, efficient, light and compact antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The YagiRef-Plus™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The YagiRef-Plus™ is ideal for amplifier systems because its back shield reduces inside-outside antenna feedback/interference. The connector on the YagiRef-Plus™ is FME male, and this set includes cables and adapters for direct connection to devices with a CRC-9-female connector. The YagiRef-Plus™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The YagiRef-Plus™ is a light, compact, yet powerful directional antenna that minimizes inside/outside antenna interference in boosters/amplifiers/repeaters thanks to its back shield. This set includes 25 feet of low-loss cables for direct connection to CRC-9-connector devices.
- The YagiRef-Plus™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with CRC-9-connector boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external antenna.
- The YagiRef-Plus™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (the cable in this set ends in a CRC-9-male connector for direct connection to a CRC-9-female device and to the YagiRef-Plus™ directly to your device).
- The YagiRef-Plus™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 14 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 70° and a vertical aperture of 70°. This YagiRef-Plus™ system is made for CRC-9-connector devices (SKU CRC9M-YRP) and is mainly recommended for Outdoors (Pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed YagiRef-Plus™ located substantially higher than the device location. The YagiRef-Plus™ measures 14 x 12 x 12 inches and weighs 1.8 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.