sohoBoost™ Dual Band 66dB Gain (900/2100MHz) Industrial-Strength Repeater Multi User Non-USA (SB-900-2100-66)
The sohoBoost™ industrial wireless repeater line by WirEng® is the most diverse booster/amplifier/repeater line in the market today, with hundreds of different configuration options for every possible situation, environment, location, and application. The sohoBoost™ industrial wireless repeater line can easily be configured to enhance coverage to offices, residential complexes, shopping centers, buildings, parks, schools, vehicle fleets, trucks, motorboats, yachts, vessels, automobiles, etc. The sohoBoost™ is designed to allow an almost unlimited number of simultaneous users with almost unnoticeable operating latency. The sohoBoost™ can also be configured for direct-connection to modems, hotspots, and routers for maximum possible power transfer, as well as M2M applications. The sohoBoost™ offers much more coverage power than consumer boosters because of USA power limitations, which do not apply to industrial boosters. The sohoBoost™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The sohoBoost™ industrial wireless repeaters line offers the biggest selection of compatible antennas and accessories with hundreds of different configurations possible, to drastically enhance cellular coverage in offices, residential complexes, shopping centers, buildings, parks, schools, vehicle fleets, trucks, motorboats, yachts, vessels, automobiles, etc.
- The SB-900-2100-66™ offers 66dB of gain, which can be further increased by adding directional antennas for up to 100dB of overall gain or more, and allows for an almost unlimited number of simultaneous users!
- The SB-900-2100-66™ is made for the 900 and 2100MHz cellular bands with downlink bandwidths of 925MHz to 960MHz and 2110MHz to 2170MHz, and uplink bandwidths of 880MHz to 915MHz and 1920MHz to 1980MHz. This particular model is made for international usage and is not authorized to operate in the USA, and therefore can only be shipped abroad.
- The SB-900-2100-66™ has automatic gain control and advanced self-shutdown/self-diagnostic features to avoid interferences and always work at optimal capacity. It also features high spectral purity for flawless operation and full regulatory compliance.
- The SB-900-2100-66™ measures 7.3 x 1.2 x 5.4 inches and weighs 1.6 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. Universal power adapter included (a standard plug adapter may be necessary in the destination country). One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 19 January, 2017.