sohoBoost™ FCC Approved Dual Band 66dB Gain 850/1900MHz Industrial-Strength Repeater Multi User (sold only to businesses) (SB-850-1900-66)
The sohoBoost™ industrial wireless repeater line by WirEng® is the most diverse booster/amplifier/repeater line in the market today, with hundreds of different configuration options for every possible situation, environment, location, and application. The sohoBoost™ industrial wireless repeater line can easily be configured to enhance coverage to offices, residential complexes, shopping centers, buildings, parks, schools, vehicle fleets, trucks, motorboats, yachts, vessels, automobiles, etc. The sohoBoost™ is designed to allow an almost unlimited number of simultaneous users with almost unnoticeable operating latency. The sohoBoost™ can also be configured for direct-connection to modems, hotspots, and routers for maximum possible power transfer, as well as M2M applications. The sohoBoost™ offers much more coverage power than consumer boosters because of USA power limitations, which do not apply to industrial boosters. The sohoBoost™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. FCC approved for industrial use.
Main Features and Benefits
- The sohoBoost™ industrial wireless repeaters line offers the biggest selection of compatible antennas and accessories with hundreds of different configurations possible, to drastically enhance cellular coverage in offices, residential complexes, shopping centers, buildings, parks, schools, vehicle fleets, trucks, motorboats, yachts, vessels, automobiles, etc.
- The SB-850-1900-66™ offers 66dB of gain, which can be further increased by adding directional antennas for up to 100dB of overall gain or more, and allows for an almost unlimited number of simultaneous users!
- The SB-850-1900-66™ is made for the 850 and 1900MHz cellular bands with downlink bandwidths of 869MHz to 894MHz and 1930MHz to 1995MHz, and uplink bandwidths of 824MHz to 849MHz and 1850MHz to 1910MHz. FCC approved for industrial use.
- The SB-850-1900-66™ has automatic gain control and advanced self-shutdown/self-diagnostic features to avoid interferences and always work at optimal capacity. It also features high spectral purity for flawless operation and full regulatory compliance.
- The SB-850-1900-66™ measures 7.3 x 1.2 x 5.4 inches and weighs 1.6 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. Universal power adapter included (a standard plug adapter may be necessary in the destination country). One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 17 October, 2016.