WallPlate™ Wall Plate with N-Female Connectors for RV/Home/Office 50 Ohm Antennas/Cables (Cellular/Amplifiers/Repeaters/Boosters)
The WallPlate™ by WirEng® is a standard home/office wall plate but with N-female connectors on both sides, so that you'll be able to run a cable for your modem/hotspot/amplifier/booster/repeater from the exterior to the interior in a clean and professional way (standard screws included). The WallPlate™ is compatible with virtually any 50-ohm system since its operating frequency range is from DC to 6000MHz! The WallPlate™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The WallPlate™ is easy to install, just like any other household utility wall plate (standard wall plate screws included)!
- The WallPlate™ is perfect for clean, professional installations when a connection between an external antenna and an indoor device is needed, such as with booster/amplifier/repeater systems and with modem/hotspot/routers connecting to an external antenna.
- The WallPlate™ can handle high RF levels and comes with a cable length of 10 inches. The WallPlate™ can also be used in RV's.
- The WallPlate™ operating frequency range is DC-6000 MHz. The WallPlate™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU WPLATE-W). The WallPlate™ is mainly recommended for indoors/outdoors applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed WallPlate™ located substantially higher than the device location. The WallPlate™ measures 2.8 x 4.5 x 2 inches and weighs 0.2 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 13 November, 2016.