ExtAnt™ for BandRich R565 External Antenna Adapter (EXTANT-BDR-R565)
The ExtAnt™ by WirEng® is a top quality, state of the art single external antenna adapter cable for the BandRich R565, with low loss gold plated center-pin connectors on both sides. The cable measures between 12 to 18 inches, and connects directly to the BandRich R565 on one side, and has an FME Male connector on the other (will match with an FME Female connector for attaching to antennas, direct-connect amplifiers, etc.). For maximum reliability and minimal RF loss, the matching connector to the BandRich R565 has a gold-plated center pin, and the same is true for the FME Male connector on the other side. The BandRich R565 ExtAnt™ is recommended for adapting a WirEng® antenna or direct-connect amplifier to your BandRich R565. We strongly recommend that before purchasing the ExtAnt™ you make sure that your BandRich R565 does have an external antenna connector for the WWAN/Cellular bands. Do not purchase the ExtAnt™ unless you see such connector (usually concealed by a small cover, or available by removing the stub antenna if your device has one). If your device has a second antenna port, because of its MIMO feature, then you will need to purchase two of these adapters as in MIMO systems the signal is split into two parts (you will still see a signal increase with one antenna, but almost no performance improvement). If your BandRich R565 has a diversity or aux RF feature, then the purchase of a second adapter is recommended, but not required. The ExtAnt™ by WirEng® is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a three-month warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The ExtAnt™ is an indispensable adapter needed to connect your BandRich R565 to an external antenna to greatly enhance your BandRich R565 performance in low-signal situations (external antenna and coaxial cable not included).
- The ExtAnt™ can also be used to connect your BandRich R565 to a direct-connect booster/amplifier (but in such case you will need to make sure that such booster/amplifier supports all bands your BandRich R565 operates onto). Do not use the ExtAnt™ with wireless boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as a direct connection to such devices may damage both equipments.
- We recommend that before purchasing the ExtAnt™ you verify that your BandRich R565 does have an external antenna connector for the WWAN/Cellular signal. Do not purchase the ExtAnt™ unless you see such connector. If your device has a second antenna port for MIMO, then you will need to purchase two of these adapters. If your BandRich R565 has a diversity or aux RF feature, then a second adapter is optional.
- The ExtAnt™ operating frequency range is DC-5200 MHz. This external antenna adapter is made for the BandRich R565 (SKU EXTANT-BDR-R565). For MIMO devices, we recommend that you purchase two of these adapters, as a MIMO signal is split into two equal and necessary parts.
- The ExtAnt™ measures approximately 18 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches and weighs 0.1 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 03 October, 2016.