BoatAnt2™ Antenna for Novatel Wireless T1114 Marine Dual Fully Enclosed (BoatAnt™ 2)
The BoatAnt2™ by WirEng® is a fully enclosed, all-weather, omnidirectional, ultra-linear dual antenna set for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The BoatAnt2™ can withstand harsh environments such as the maritime environment and is therefore recommended for boats, vessels, yachts, oil rigs, and other sea/marine environments. This BoatAnt2™ set is made for the Novatel Wireless T1114 and comes with 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters. if more gain is needed, replace the included cable with as many WirEng®'s ULL240-FMEF-NM-25FT ultra-low loss cables as needed). This BoatAnt2™ set includes the single-to-dual pole adapter mount for easy installation on a standard TV antenna pole (1.25 inch diameter recommended). This BoatAnt2™ set is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The BoatAnt2™ is a compact and efficient omnidirectional dual antenna set especially suited for harsh environments. This BoatAnt2™ set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes the BoatAnt2™ and 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114.
- This BoatAnt2™ system is made to enhance your Novatel Wireless T1114 signal. For best results, simply install the BoatAnt2™ on a standard TV antenna pole (1.25 inch diameter recommended) as high as possible, run the included cables to your Novatel Wireless T1114, and enjoy the better signal and faster throughput!
- This BoatAnt2™ system will connect directly to your Novatel Wireless T1114 Main and Aux antenna ports, supporting all its frequency bands and modes of operation. It is recommended even when your signal is not too low because a stronger signal usually means faster download and upload data rates!
- The BoatAnt2™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 10 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 100°. This BoatAnt2™ system is made for the Novatel Wireless T1114 (SKU NOV-T1114-BTA2) and is mainly recommended for Marine/Outdoors (Pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed BoatAnt2™ located substantially higher than the Novatel Wireless T1114 location. The BoatAnt2™ itself measures 21 x 7.8 x 2.4 inches and weighs 5.2 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.