WinAerial2™ Dual Antenna for Novatel Wireless T1114 On-Window No-Installation True MIMO ±45° (WinAerial™ 2)
The WinAerial2™ by WirEng® is a very special kind of antenna, because it requires no installation and can be used as an external/outside antenna from the inside of your home or office! The WinAerial2™ features four powerful suction cups for effortless attachment to a glass window, and it can also be hung on blinds using the same. This latest version of the WinAerial2™ features true MIMO (±45°) compatibility and also includes an additional mount for external, on-pole installation for situations where the signal is too low to be captured from a window. This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes the WinAerial2™ and 15 feet of low loss dual coaxial cable (3.5 ft main cables, 10 ft optional extensions, and 1.5 ft adapter cables) for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114. The WinAerial2™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is also perfect as a portable antenna to take to the hotel or vacation home. The connectors on the WinAerial2™ are SMA female, directly attached to its radome for added efficiency and signal gain. The WinAerial2™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- One of the biggest inconveniences with external antennas is installing them outside and running their cables inside, but thanks to the WinAerial2™ innovative design, that is no longer necessary! You can now use your Novatel Wireless T1114 with the WinAerial2™ in place of the external antenna and be done in much less time and without any hassles!
- This WinAerial2™ system is 100% compatible with the Novatel Wireless T1114! This WinAerial2™ system also comes with an additional mount for pole installation in such cases where the outside signal is extremely faint, or your window is in the opposite direction of the service tower. This WinAerial2™ system is also perfect as a portable antenna for the hotel or vacation home, to be used along with your Novatel Wireless T1114.
- This WinAerial2™ system will connect directly to your Novatel Wireless T1114 and is recommended even when your signal is not too low because its +45° and -45° polarization antenna elements will increase the signal-to-noise (SINR/CINR) ratio for better download and upload data rates! This set incudes 15 feet of low loss dual coaxial cable (3.5 ft main cables, 10 ft optional extensions, and 1.5 ft adapter cables).
- The WinAerial2™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 7 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 120° and a vertical aperture of 60°. This WinAerial2™ system is made for the Novatel Wireless T1114 (SKU NOV-T1114-WIN2) and is mainly recommended for Indoors (Window)/Outdoors applications. You can watch the manufacturer video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjlEZFWOHdo
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed WinAerial2™ located substantially higher than the Novatel Wireless T1114 location. The WinAerial2™ itself measures 7 x 8 x 2.5 inches and weighs 2.5 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.