YagiRef2-Plus™ Dual ±45° Antenna for Novatel Wireless T1114 True MIMO Shielded Compact Wide Band (YagiRef-Plus™ 2)
The YagiRef2-Plus™ by WirEng® is a true MIMO, shielded, efficient, light and compact dual antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes the YagiRef2-Plus™ and 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114. The YagiRef2-Plus™ doesn't take too much space, but it's highly efficient because it independently captures and transmits +45°- and -45°-polarized waves as per MIMO standards, increasing gain and efficiency (RSSI and SINR/CINR). Single-to-Dual antenna pole mount adapter included (for best results, install as high as possible and, if more gain is needed, replace the included cables with as many WirEng®'s ULL240-FMEF-NM-25FT ultra-low loss cables as needed). The YagiRef2-Plus™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The YagiRef2-Plus™ is a light, compact, yet powerful directional Dual antenna that truly captures and transmits MIMO/LTE/XLTE signals as per MIMO specifications. This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114.
- This YagiRef2-Plus™ system also includes a single-to-dual pole adapter so that you'll be able to install the set on a standard TV antenna pole (1.25 inches in diameter recommended).
- The YagiRef2-Plus™ consists of two independent antennas (one with +45° polarization and the other with -45° polarization), perfect for your Novatel Wireless T1114 as it supports all its frequency bands and modes of operation.
- The YagiRef2-Plus™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 14 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 70° and a vertical aperture of 70°. This YagiRef2-Plus™ system is made for the Novatel Wireless T1114 (SKU NOV-T1114-YRP2) and is mainly recommended for Outdoors (Pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed YagiRef2-Plus™ located substantially higher than the Novatel Wireless T1114 location. The YagiRef2-Plus™ itself measures 14 x 12 x 27.5 inches and weighs 6 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.