GiAnt2™ MIMO Antenna for Novatel Wireless T1114 Ultra-High Gain Dual Ultra-Directional ±45° Polarizations (GiAnt™ 2)
The GiAnt2™ by WirEng® is an ultra-directional, shielded, all-weather, Dual/MIMO antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The GiAnt2™ is most possibly the biggest MIMO cellular antenna in the market today, and has an extremely narrow radiation pattern for precise aiming and unparalleled performance, rivaled only by active systems, but without worrying about which bands your device needs, since the GiAnt2™ virtually supports all cellular/data bands worldwide! This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes the GiAnt2™ and 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114. The GiAnt2™ is ideal for MIMO devices because its +45°-polarized and -45°-polarized antennas are completely independent from each other to maximize CINR/SINR ratios and thus enhancing upload and download data rates. The recommended distance for the vertically-stacked antennas is 2 feet from bracket to bracket (for best results, install as high as possible and, if more gain is needed, replace the included cables with as many WirEng®'s ULL240-FMEF-NM-25FT ultra-low loss cables as needed). The GiAnt2™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The GiAnt2™ is most possibly the biggest MIMO dual cellular antenna in the market today! The GiAnt2™ makes MIMO devices work even in very remote locations where the signal is extremely faint, and it features two completely independent antennas, one in the +45°-polarized mode, and the other in the -45°-polarized mode!
- The GiAnt2™ can easily be installed on a single TV antenna pole (1.25 inches in diameter recommended). This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes the GiAnt2™ and 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114.
- The GiAnt2™ consists of two independent antennas for the industry-standard ±45° MIMO configuration, perfect for your Novatel Wireless T1114 as it supports all its frequency bands and modes of operation. The GiAnt2™ can be used with your Novatel Wireless T1114 without worrying about the operating bands, since the GiAnt™ operates on virtually all cellular/data bands worldwide.
- The GiAnt2™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 28 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 20° and a vertical aperture of 30°. This GiAnt2™ system is made for the Novatel Wireless T1114 (SKU NOV-T1114-GNT2) and is mainly recommended for Outdoors (Pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed GiAnt2™ located substantially higher than the Novatel Wireless T1114 location. The GiAnt2™ itself measures 71 x 36 x 12 inches and weighs 7 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 27 April, 2017.