YagiRef26-2™ MIMO ±45° Antenna for Novatel Wireless T1114 26-Element Ultra Linear Wide Band High Efficiency Shielded (YagiRef26™ 2)
The YagiRef26-2™ by WirEng® is true MIMO ±45° MIMO (45° clockwise and 45° counter-clockwise wave polarizations) dual antenna system for outdoor/pole/mast applications. Because of its unique design, the YagiRef26-2™ is one of the most efficient cellular antennas in the market today, and has a narrow radiation pattern for precise aiming and outstanding performance. This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes the YagiRef26-2™ and 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114. The YagiRef26-2™ is ideal for MIMO devices because its +45°-polarized and -45°-polarized antennas are completely independent from each other to maximize CINR/SINR ratios and thus enhancing upload and download data rates. The recommended distance for the vertically-stacked antennas is 2 feet from bracket to bracket (for best results, install as high as possible and, if more gain is needed, replace the included cables with as many WirEng®'s ULL240-FMEF-NM-25FT ultra-low loss cables as needed). The YagiRef26-2™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The YagiRef26-2™ is one of the most efficient MIMO cellular antennas in the market today, enabling MIMO devices to work at their best thanks to two completely independent antennas, one in the +45°-polarized mode, and the other in the -45°-polarized mode!
- This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114. The antennas can easily be installed on a single TV antenna pole (1.25 inches in diameter recommended).
- This YagiRef26-2™ system will connect directly to your Novatel Wireless T1114 to increase signal and throughput without worrying about the operating bands, since the YagiRef26-2™ operates on virtually all cellular/data bands worldwide!
- The YagiRef26-2™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 19 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 50° and a vertical aperture of 55°. This YagiRef26-2™ system is made for the Novatel Wireless T1114 (SKU NOV-T1114-YR26-2) and is mainly recommended for Outdoors (Pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed YagiRef26-2™ located substantially higher than the Novatel Wireless T1114 location. The YagiRef26-2™ itself measures 39 x 36 x 12 inches and weighs 7 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.