MIMO Antenna for Novatel Wireless T1114 YagiRef2-QLP™ High Gain Ultra-Directional Shielded Wide Band ±45° Polarizations (YagiRef-QLP™ 2)
The YagiRef2-QLP™ by WirEng® is a high gain, ultra-directional, MIMO, shielded, all-weather dual antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The YagiRef2-QLP™ is one of the biggest and most powerful MIMO cellular antenna systems in the market today, and has a very narrow radiation pattern for precise aiming and outstanding performance. This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes the YagiRef2-QLP™ and 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114. The YagiRef2-QLP™ is ideal for MIMO devices and systems because it independently captures and transmits +45° and -45°-polarized radio waves as per MIMO standard, increasing not only the signal gain, but also the signal-to-noise ratio, which is critically important for download and upload speeds. The recommended distance for the vertically-stacked antennas is 2 feet from bracket to bracket (for best results, install as high as possible and, if more gain is needed, replace the included cables with as many WirEng®'s ULL240-FMEF-NM-25FT ultra-low loss cables as needed). The YagiRef2-QLP™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The YagiRef2-QLP™ is one of the biggest MIMO cellular antenna systems in the market today, enabling your Novatel Wireless T1114 to work at its best thanks to two completely independent antennas, one in the +45°-polarized mode, and the other in the -45°-polarized mode!
- The YagiRef2-QLP™ can easily be installed on a single TV antenna pole (1.25 inches in diameter recommended). This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114.
- The YagiRef2-QLP™ consists of two independent antennas (one with +45° polarization and the other with -45° polarization), perfect for your Novatel Wireless T1114 as it supports all its frequency bands and modes of operation.
- The YagiRef2-QLP™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 24 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 35° and a vertical aperture of 45°. This YagiRef2-QLP™ system is made for the Novatel Wireless T1114 (SKU NOV-T1114-YQLP2) and is mainly recommended for Outdoors (Pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed YagiRef2-QLP™ located substantially higher than the Novatel Wireless T1114 location. The YagiRef2-QLP™ itself measures 51.5 x 36 x 12 inches and weighs 6.5 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 27 April, 2017.