WideAnt2-X™ Dual Antenna for Novatel Wireless T1114 True MIMO Fully Enclosed Wide Band ±45° Polarizations (WideAnt-X™ 2)
The WideAnt2-X™ by WirEng® is a true MIMO ±45° MIMO (45° clockwise and 45° counter-clockwise wave polarizations), fully enclosed, all-weather, dual antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The WideAnt2-X™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is ideal for your Novatel Wireless T1114 because it captures and transmits waves in two different polarization modes, as per MIMO-devices specifications. The WideAnt2-X™ is also effective for Aux/Diversity devices. This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes the WideAnt2-X™ and 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114. Single-to-Dual antenna pole mount adapter included (for best results, install as high as possible and, if more gain is needed, replace the included cables with as many WirEng®'s ULL240-FMEF-NM-25FT ultra-low loss cables as needed). The WideAnt2-X™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes a dual-to-single antenna pole mount adapter and 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114.
- The WideAnt2-X™ features antenna elements that are fully sealed into anti-UV high-quality ABS plastic for top performance independently of weather conditions!
- The WideAnt2-X™ consists of two independent antennas (one with +45° polarization and the other with -45° polarization), perfect for your Novatel Wireless T1114 as it supports all its frequency bands and modes of operation.
- The WideAnt2-X™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 16 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 55° and a vertical aperture of 40°. This WideAnt2-X™ system is made for the Novatel Wireless T1114 (SKU NOV-T1114-WDAX2) and is mainly recommended for Outdoors (Pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed WideAnt2-X™ located substantially higher than the Novatel Wireless T1114 location. The WideAnt2-X™ itself measures 17.5 x 9.2 x 21 inches and weighs 6.7 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 27 April, 2017.