AeriaLight2™ Dual Antenna for Novatel Wireless T1114 True MIMO ±45° (AeriaLight™ 2)
The AeriaLight2™ by WirEng® is a compact and convenient true MIMO (+45° and -45° wave polarizations) antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. This AeriaLight2™ set is made for the Novatel Wireless T1114 and comes with 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss dual coaxial cable and adapters. The AeriaLight2™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and it maximizes its efficiency by having its RF connectors directly on its radome. Medium-difficulty installation required (for best results, install as high as possible and, if more gain is needed, replace the included cables with as many WirEng®'s ULL240-FMEF-NM-25FT ultra-low loss cables as needed). This AeriaLight2™ set is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaLight2™ is a true MIMO (±45° polarizations) dual antenna made to enhance your Novatel Wireless T1114 signal and SINR/CINR. For best results, simply install the AeriaLight2™ on a standard TV antenna pole (1.25 inch diameter recommended) as high as possible above the roof line, run the included cables to your Novatel Wireless T1114, and enjoy the better signal and faster throughput!
- This AeriaLight2™ system will connect directly to your Novatel Wireless T1114, supporting all its frequency bands and modes of operation. It is recommended even when your signal is not too low because its dual ±45° polarization antenna elements will increase the signal-to-noise (SINR/CINR) ratio for better download and upload data rates!
- This AeriaLight2™ system is specifically effective with the 4G signal, but will also work with 3G as long as your device allows it. This set, made for enhancing the Novatel Wireless T1114 signal strength and data throughput, incudes the AeriaLight2™ and 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss coaxial cable and adapter for direct connection to the Novatel Wireless T1114.
- The AeriaLight2™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 7 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 90° and a vertical aperture of 90°. This AeriaLight2™ system is made for the Novatel Wireless T1114 (SKU NOV-T1114-AER2) and is mainly recommended for Outdoors (Pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaLight2™ located substantially higher than the Novatel Wireless T1114 location. The AeriaLight2™ itself measures 7 x 8 x 1.5 inches and weighs 2.4 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 September, 2016.