ULL240™ Ultra Low Loss Coaxial Cable with N-Male and N-Female Connectors 25 Feet
The ULL240™ high performance coaxial cable by WirEng® has better performance than similar cables and is recommended for cable runs up to 75 feet. The ULL240™ coaxial cable series features a low, 1.7dB total loss at 850MHz and 25 feet, including connectors loss. The ULL240™ employs top quality plastics and metals to ensure low loss behavior and low parasitic capacitance, for operational frequencies up to 6,000MHz. The ULL240™ is also quite flexible and can be used indoors and outdoors. The ULL240™ coaxial cables are made in the USA with domestic and imported components and include a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The ULL240™ is a thin cable (about 0.25 inches in diameter) and is one of the lowest-loss cables for its size. It is far superior to the standard RG58 cable, and is recommended for cable runs up to 75 feet.
- The ULL240™ cable series also features low loss, top quality connectors so that the signal kept strong by the cable is not negatively affected at the extremities!
- The ULL240™ cables can be used from DC to 6,000MHz and are therefore suitable not only for all GSM/CDMA/TDMA/Cellular/DCS/PCS/AWS/XLTE/4GLTE/WiMAX bands, but also with all Wi-Fi standards currently available.
- The ULL240-NF-NM-25FT operating frequency range is DC-6000 MHz, with nominal impedance of 50 Ohm. The connectors are N Female/N Male. The ULL240-NF-NM-25FT is mainly recommended for indoor/outdoor applications.
- The ULL240-NF-NM-25FT measures 300 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches and weighs 0.7 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 27 April, 2017.