ULL200™ Low Loss Coaxial Cable with FME-Female and FME-Male Connectors 10 Feet (FME Extension) (ULL200-FMEF-FMEM-10FT)
The ULL200™ high performance coaxial cable by WirEng® has better performance than similar cables and is recommended for cable runs up to 25 feet. The ULL200™ coaxial cable series features a low, single-dB total loss at 850MHz and 10 feet, including connectors loss. The ULL200™ employs top quality plastics and metals to ensure low loss behavior and low parasitic capacitance, for operational frequencies up to 6,000MHz. The ULL200™ is also quite flexible and can be used indoors and outdoors. The ULL200™ coaxial cables are made in the USA with domestic and imported components and include a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The ULL200™ is a cable (about 0.25 inches in diameter) and is one of the lowest-loss cables for its size. It is far superior to the standard RG58 cable, and is recommended for cable runs up to 25 feet.
- The ULL200™ cable series also features low loss, top quality connectors so that the signal kept strong by the cable is not negatively affected at the extremities!
- The ULL200™ cables can be used from DC to 6,000MHz and are therefore suitable not only for all GSM/CDMA/TDMA/Cellular/DCS/PCS/AWS/XLTE/4GLTE/WiMAX bands, but also with all Wi-Fi standards currently available.
- The ULL200-FMEF-FMEM-10FT operating frequency range is DC-6000 MHz, with nominal impedance of 50 Ohm. The connectors are FME Female/FME Male. The ULL200-FMEF-FMEM-10FT is mainly recommended for indoor/outdoor applications.
- The ULL200-FMEF-FMEM-10FT measures 120 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches and weighs 0.4 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 27 April, 2017.